Lind Tree Service has over 28 years of experience removing all types of trees safely and economically. We will remove your tree(s) using modern techniques with proven success.
Removing large trees safely, especially in close quarters, is a job for professionals with the right equipment and with years of experience, insight, and wisdom.
When you call Lind Tree Service, we will discuss the removal of your trees and give you an honest and accurate recommendation. We will not pressure you into removing trees that don’t pose a problem to your property.
Whether you need a fast service for a tree that poses immediate danger or just have a question on the safety of a tree, give us a call. We will be happy to answer all your questions.
Signs a Tree May Be Ailing
- Numerous dead branches, especially on larger limbs
- Vertical cracks or seams in the trunk
- Fungus growing near the base of the tree
- Sudden sprouts coming from the base of the tree
- Numerous dead branches on one side of the tree
- Large, old wounds that won’t seal
- A hallow sound when knocking
Don’t Wait Until It’s Too Late!
If a tree is diseased or dying, just simply waiting to see what might happen could result it the following…
- The disease could spread to surrounding trees
- Compromise the tree’s structural integrity to a point where it endangers people and property and also requires time-intensive, costly procedures for removal.
Save yourself money and a possible costly or hazardous condition by taking care of the problem while the tree can still be removed.
Tree Removal Should Be Done By A Certified Arborist
Our certified tree experts are trained to spot issues and problems in your trees in order to determine if a removal is required.
The professionals at Lind Tree Service are dedicated to providing the absolute best service and we pride ourselves in being reliable, trustworthy, and on time. We are always upfront about risk assessment and will provide you with all options available.